35" (900mm) power trowel has 5HP/ 5.5HP/ 6.5HP gasoline engine to choose, 4 pcs blades with 350 x 150 mm (14" x 6") size, 60-135 rpm working speed, is an economical solution for troweling surface, edges and corners, widely used for road, bridge, and building construction site.
||4-stroke 25°single-cylinder with air-cooled
||350 x 150 mm (14" x 6")
||Automatic centrifugal clutch
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||84 kg / 98 kg
||1000 x 1000 x 750 mm (39" x 39" x 30")
||Hob with Cartoon
- Good quality 4 blades are convenient for ground working, which improves the build class more.
- Foldable handle for easy transportation and storage.
- Solid structure design, working stably, better performance.
- Heavy-weight design to assure a superior finish.
- Independent rotating flywheel, allowing operation in tight corners and in confined spaces.
- Height adjustable handle, assures operator comfortable and easy control.
- Centrifugal saftely switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the opertor loosing control.
Tips: How to use 5/5.5/6.5HP 900mm power trowel safely?
- Before use, check whether the electric motor (engine), electrical switch, cable and wiring of the trowel are normal and whether they meet the regulations. The machine should be equipped with a leakage protector.
- Check and clean up the debris on the wipe plate before use to avoid the whole machine jumping during use.
- Carry out a trial run after the power is turned on. The blades rotate in a clockwise direction and must not be reversed.
- Operators should wear insulated shoes and insulated gloves. The cable should be picked up by auxiliary personnel. The auxiliary personnel should also wear insulated shoes and insulated gloves. Pay attention to prevent the cable insulation from being broken and electric shock accidents.
- If the power trowel is malfunctioning, it must be shut down and cut off the power supply before maintenance.
- The concrete power trowel should be stored in a dry, clean and non-corrosive environment. The handle should be placed in the specified position. And the power float should not be loaded or unloaded brutally.