600mm (24") plate diameter power float construction tool powered by 5/5.5/6.5HP gasoline engine, manufactured from heavy gauge steel to ensure high performance and long life, suitable for finishing large areas of newly laid concrete.
||4-stroke 25°single-cylinder with air-cooled
||230 x 150mm (9" x 6")
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||68 kg / 78 kg
||670 x 670 x 750 mm (26" x 26" x 30")
||Hob with Cartoon
- Good quality 4 blades are convenient for ground working, which improves the build class more.
- Foldable handle for easy transportation and storage.
- Solid structure design, working stably, better performance.
- Heavy-weight design to assure a superior finish.
- Independent rotating flywheel, allowing operation in tight corners and in confined spaces.
- Height adjustable handle, assures operator comfortable and easy control.
- Centrifugal saftely switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the opertor loosing control.
Tips: How to select blade for power float machine?
If you want to use the power float machine well, you must understand the blade. Its quality is directly related to the effect of concrete troweling. The trowel of the trowel machine often rubs with the concrete surface when it is used for a period of time, and it is inevitable to wear and tear after using for a period of time. Therefore, the blade should be replaced after a period of use.
When we choose, we should first look at the material of the blade. If the material is too soft, it will easily deform when using, which will cause uneven phenomenon. Therefore, we must choose the blade with high rigidity, high strength and wear resistance. The blade must be wear-resistant due to the high friction of concrete. If not, the blade will be damaged if it is not used for a long time. It is also necessary to ensure that the size of the blade is basically the same, and it must be balanced when rotating.