Bench grinder is a kind of grinding machine used to grind and polish small tools, cutters and parts. Small size, compact structure, portable and convenient for use.
||1/5 HP (150W)
||5 Inch (125mm)
|Wheel Hole Diameter
||brown corundum grinding wheel
Structure Diagram of Bench Grinder
Tips: Precautions for using bench grinder.
- Wear goggles and a mask when using bench grinder.
- When the grinding time is long, bench grinder should be cooled in time.
- Select the grinding wheel that matches spindle speed of bench grinder.
- Distance between grinding wheel and tool holder should be less than 3mm.
- Regularly repair the balance of grinding wheel surface to keep it in good condition.
- Stop operation during inspection, maintenance and clearance adjustment.
- When grinding wheel is shaking, no protective cover, tool holder is worn, and clamping is not firm, bench grinder cannot be used.
- It is forbidden to use bench grinder for grinding workpieces that are too large or too small, difficult to control by hand, and nonferrous metals, etc.