Best 85Nm high torque pneumatic screwdriver air tool for sale online, features 1/4" air inlet, 1/4" collet size and 7000rpm at no load, inline shank design that is small in size and comfortable to handle. Double ring strike structure is suitable for hexagon screw, not for cross screw. Designed with no limit speed regulation, self-locking collet, which is more convenient and simple to operate, and no special training required.
||Inline impact air screwdriver
|No Load Speed
|Air Hose Inner
|Average Air Consumption
||1 * Air Screwdriver
1 * Mini Screwdriver Bit
Tips: Air tools have more benefits over power tools in work ability
- Pneumatic tools and power tools can provide a variety of different working methods, such as: Rotation, reciprocation, swing, impact, etc.
- The speed adjustment and output power adjustment of air tools are simple. It can be easily carried out through the operation of the air supply valve handle and the adjustment valve.
- Air tools can provide more levels of choice in the speed range, from 100rpm to 70,000rpm.
- The air tool has no heat and overload failure. Pneumatic tools are more suitable for long-time work without heating. Even if the compressor is overloaded, the pneumatic tool just stops rotating. Once the overload is removed, it will resume normal operation without any failure.
- In terms of reciprocating motion, pneumatic tools use piston motion, while electric tools use cam conversion. In contrast, air tools have more advantages.