We offer 1.0/1.3/1.5/1.8 mm nozzle siphon air paint sprayer for your choices, 1.0mm nozzle is used for painting leather goods, toys, small area repair, light industry. 1.3mm and 1.5mm nozzle are used for painting, car repair, carpentry, furniture, and other metal or plastic products. 1.8mm nozzle is used for woodworking, painting furniture and metal products.
||Siphon Feed Air Spray Gun
|Nozzle Diameter Selection
||90 - 200 mm
|Spraying Cup Capacity
||600ml (20 Oz)
||0.25 - 0.35 MPa
|Air Inlet Size
||1/4 inch (6.35mm)
||260mm * 130mm * 95mm
Structures of air paint sprayer
- Paint spraying cup:The paint spraying cup made of aluminum alloy that is corrosion resistant and sealed. It effectively avoids paint leakage.
- Adjustable spraying cap:The spraying cap can be adjusted 360 degrees to control the direction of the spraying scope.
- Starting switch:The starting switch is divided into first gear and second gear. First gear can blow off dust, and second gear is painted.
- Spraying scope valve:The looser the knob, the smaller the spraying scope, and the tighter the knob, the smaller the spraying width.
- Spraying fluid valve: The looser the knob, the more paint, the tighter the knob, the less paint.
- Air pressure valve:You can adjust the air pressure valve to get the good atomization effect and paint saving.
- Air inlet:The air inlet is designed with integration, you can just connect the air hose to the air compressor to use.
Tips: Different Types of Air Spray Guns
The pneumatic paint sprayer has three feeding ways, siphon feed, gravity feed and pressure type. The siphon feed air spray gun is a widely used air sprayer. The lower end of the air sprayer is equipped with a paint cup, when the compressed air flows through the nozzle at a high speed, a local vacuum will be created around the nozzle. And the paint inside the spray can be sucked into the nozzle and atomized into paint droplets. The capacity of the paint cup is commonly 600 – 1000 ml. It is worth noticing that the nozzle should not be vertical up or down, so that the paint does not leak out. The gravity air spray gun is used for small workpieces and paint repair. The upper part of it is attached to a paint cup, which is fed down to the spray gun by the weight of the paint. According to the position of the paint cup relative to the axis of the spray gun, it is divided into the center and the side. In spraying construction, the central type restricts the oblique position of the spray gun; the side type can be placed in different positions while the paint cup remains vertical. The paint cup of gravity spray gun is generally small, 400mL. Gravity spray guns are suitable for frequent color change, color spray technology and spray curing speed of two-component coatings. The pressure type air spray gun is used to transfer the paint to the air sprayer by pressure. The spray gun itself does not come with a paint cup. It is light in weight and can be sprayed at any position and Angle. It is suitable for the clearance type, continuous spraying or painting line with high efficiency and coating quality.