The bench drill machine is a table-type drill press, used for drilling on channel steel, angle iron, iron block and stainless steel as well as wood. It has laser head for positioning, speed control is 12-level.
|Main Shaft Trip
|Spindle to Beat
||Axis to Column Surface
||Output Shaft to Workbench Surface
||Output Shaft Bottom Seat Surface
|The Base Size
- Heavy duty bench drill machine, with vertical design, it can be placed directly on the floor, and small size saving space.
- Double-lamp holder laser head for accurate positioning drilling, improve work efficiency and quality.
- Application: stainless steel, channel steel, aluminum, angle iron, iron block and other metal drilling and woodworking milling.
Structure Diagram of 25mm Bench Drill Machine
Dimension Drawing of 25mm Bench Drill Machine
Tips: How to ensure safety when using bench drill machine?
- Before use, check whether components of bench drill machine are normal.
- Drill bit and workpiece must be clamped and fastened, and workpiece cannot be held by hand, so as to avoid accident of injury and equipment damage caused by drill bit rotation.
- When operating bench drill machine, it is necessary to concentrate on the work. Rocker arm and carriage must be locked before working. When loading and unloading drill bit, it is not allowed to hit with a hammer and other tools, nor to hit the drill bit back and forth with spindle. Use special keys and wrenches to load and unload drill bit.
- When using bench drill press to drill thin board, it is needs to pad a wooden board. When drill bit is about to penetrate workpiece, apply light pressure to it to avoid breaking drill bit, damaging equipment, or causing accidents.
- When the drill is working, it is must not wear gloves for operation. It is forbidden to use cotton yarn and towels to wipe the drilling machine and remove iron filings. After use, wipe clean the drill press and cut off the power. The parts stacking site and working site should be kept neat and tidy.