The bench drill press is a table-type drilling machine for channel steel, angle iron, iron block and stainless steel as well as wood. Laser positioning for precision drilling, 16-speed adjustment and high power.
|Main Shaft Trip
|Spindle to Beat
||Axis to Column Surface
||Output Shaft to Workbench Surface
||Output Shaft Bottom Seat Surface
|The Base Size
- Bench drill press is a small drill machine, stand design, easy to operate and maintain.
- Double-lamp laser positioning drilling, high precision, improve work efficiency.
- Multi-groove 360 ° rotating round bench can be rotated and fixed on the support arm, and install vise and machining parts.
Structure Diagram of 16mm Bench Drill Press
Dimension Drawing of 16mm Bench Drill Press
Tips: Precautions in use of bench drill press.
- It is strictly forbidden to run the bench drill press in overload, and it is strictly forbidden to processing outside performance range of the drill press.
- When loading and unloading the drill, stop the machine before operating. After cleaning the cone surface, drill bit can be installed, and it must be firmly installed. When disassembling the drill bit and drill chuck, use a special inclined iron and copper hammer to remove it.
- Fix the workpiece in correct and proper position.
- It is strictly forbidden to operate bench drill press with gloves.
- When abnormal phenomenon occurs during drill press operation, stop it immediately to find out the cause and eliminate the fault.