Industrial heavy-duty demolition hammer/breaker/broken pick, powered by aluminum wire motor. For concrete/stone breaking, wall digging /demolition/renovation, tile removal, etc. Suitable for home/industrial use.
|Rated Input Power
|Single Hammer Froce
- Concrete/stone breaking
- Wall demolition and renovation
- Pipe installing and wall digging
- Tile removal
Structure Diagram of Demolition Hammer
|① Demolition Hammer
||② 1 Pointed Drill Bit, 1 Flat Chisel
||③ 3 Allen Wrenches
||④ 1 Oil Can
||⑤ 1 Wrench
Tips: Precautions for using demolition hammer.
- Please wear safety helmet, safety glasses and protective mask when using. You can also wear dust masks, ear protectors and thick-padded gloves.
- Before operating demolition hammer, it must be confirmed that the chisel nozzle is fastened to the specified position.
- In general operation, demolition hammer works by vibration. Its screws are easy to loosen, which will cause falling apart or accidents. Therefore, you must check screws are fixed carefully before operation.
- In cold season or when it is not used for a long time, demolition hammer should be run for a few minutes under no load to warm up before use.
- Operator must stand in a strong place to use demolition hammer. When working at high places, make sure that no one is below.
- Hold demolition hammer firmly with both hands to operate.