Pressure test pump is a hydraulic electric pump used for testing pressure value and sealing performance, applicable objects are pressure vessel, water pipe, PPR pipe, and other plumbing.
|Overall Dimension (L*W*H)
||G1/2" (DN15, 20mm)
Electric Pressure Test Pump Structure Diagram
Pressure Gauge Diagram
The black number in the dial: 1 = 1 MPa = 10 kg/cm². For example, T-DSY-25 indicates that the maximum pressure is 25 kg/cm², which is equal to 2.5 MPa, and the same for other models, etc.
Red bold area is warning area, do not overvoltage.
- The normal water pressure of tap water is 0.3MPa (0.1MPa is 1kg pressure), and the water pressure of high floors is 0.4MPa.
- Water pipe pressure testing is generally between 0.8~1.0MPa. Pressure testing time for household pipelines is maintained at 2 to 4 hours. (The specific situation is subject to the actual construction environment)
- Pressure testing for home should be between 0.8~1.0MPa. Excessive pressure will shorten the service life of pipeline and even cause fatal damage to pipeline. For industrial pressure testing, adjust pressure according to demand.
Electric Pressure Test Pump Operation Steps
- Connect the water supply pipe, return pipe (except T-DSY-25), and outlet pipe in sequence.
- Insert the water supply pipe and return pipe into water tank, and fill water tank with clean water.
- Turn on power switch. After water flows out of the high-pressure water outlet pipe, connect it to the tested pipe or airtight container, and tighten the pressure relief valve. Observe the pressure gauge pointer. After reaching the required pressure value, turn off motor and hold pressure for a long time, and turn the overpressure protection sheet to safe position.
- During the first pressure test, sometimes there is gas in container, it requires the second to third pressure compensation.
- After pressure test is over, the relief valve must be loosened to complete the pressure relief.
Tips: Something that need attention when using electric pressure test pump.
- Before using electric pressure test pump, check the water level in water tank. When connecting the power cord, power supply should be connected to a socket with leakage protection. A reliable grounding device should be provided to protect the machine and personal safety.
- Connect all pipe joints and seal the connection to ensure no leakage.
- Tighten the hand wheel switch clockwise.
- Turn on motor switch and electric pressure test pump starts to work. When pressure gauge pointer reaches the set rated pressure, pressure value will no longer rise.
- After pressure testing is over, unscrew the hand wheel counterclockwise to make medium flow back to water tank, and pressure gauge is reset to zero.