A best hand pop rivet gun is a fastening tool and suitable for aluminum rivets, size in 2.4mm/3.2mm/4.0mm/4.8mm. Our hand pop riveters adopt high quality alloy steels with plastic rubber handles, which meets all your needs. There is a hexagonal wrench in a handle to replace the nozzle, and a safety ring at the tail to lock the handles if you don’t use it. Using our rivet gun to fasten objects is convenient and labor saving.
Note: The sizes are approximate.
Tips: How to Use a Hand Pop Rivet Gun?
- Drill a hole on an object to be fixed.
- Put a rivet into the hole.
- Release handles and let the rivet stuck in the head of rivet gun.
- Hold the handles tight, cut the end of the rivet.
- Release handles again, let out the end of the rivet.