Multifunctional impact hammer drill, can be used to drill holes in wood, metal, concrete, and walls, and can also be used for home decoration, screw removal, etc. Alloy chuck is compatible with round, triangular and hexagonal drill bits.
||220V/240V (50/60 Hz)
||4.8 Amps (220V)
4.4 Amps (240V)
|Max. Drilling Diameter
||2/5, 1/2, 1/10 inch (10/13/25mm)
||1 chuck key, 2 carbon brushes
- Impact drill mode: cement brick, cement pillar, concrete, ceiling, wall, red brick, etc.
- Flat drill mode: metal, ceramic tile, glass, wooden board, plastic, metal sheet, etc.
Structure Diagram of Impact Hammer Drill
Drill Bit Installation
- Press down and rotate the drill bit to install.
- Press down the drill bit, and then pull it out to remove it.
Tips: Personal safety protection when using impact hammer drill.
- Operator must wear protective glasses to protect eyes. Wear a protective mask when working with the face up.
- Wear earplugs during long-term operation to reduce noise damage.
- After using impact hammer drill for a long time, drill bit is in a hot state, take care to avoid burning the skin when replacing it.
- Use the side handle to operate impact hammer drill with both hands, to prevent arms from being sprained by reaction force when rotor is locked.
- Standing on a ladder or working at a height should take measures for falling from a height, and the ladder should be supported by ground personnel.