This portable magnetic drill press machine is versatile and accurate, offers 16mm twist drill capacity, strong electro-magnetic adhesion at 12500N, is designed to be used in all kinds of complex environment. A carry case is provided to aid storage and transportation.
|Max. Twist Bit
||110V / 220V / 240V AC
||50Hz / 60Hz
|Rated Input Power
||16mm drill chuck
||1. With step-less speed regulation
2. With forward & reverse rotation
3. With tapping function
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||12 kg / 14 kg
||Plastic box inside + Carton box outside (wooden package)
||350 x 350 x 170mm
- Very compact size and lightweight design which comes in handy for overhead use.
- Easy change chuck - nothing needs to be removed to insert it.
- 12500N high magnetic adhesion and a powerful 1350w motor but at an excellent price.
- Internally cooled morse drill pipe, high quality switch automatic control.
- Double devotail design for smoother working, double coil design with super strong adsorption force for the machine base.
Tips: What is a magnetic drill press?
The magnetic drill press is a drill machine that is adsorbed on the steel structure to make holes. After power on, the electromagnet of the drill base generates a magnetic field, which is adsorbed on the steel parts. Then, the drill bit is driven by the high-speed operation of the motor to realize drilling or threading of the steel plates.
Magnetic drill is mainly divided into two parts. The first part is the drilling part, which mainly drills, taps or reams the steel structure through a high-speed drill bit. The second part is the adsorption of the steel structure. After the base part of the magnetic drill is energized, the magnetic field is generated by the changing current, which is firmly adsorbed on the steel structure to ensure that the magnetic drill does not move.