- Low price Open End Ratcheting Combination Wrench, selectable Metric sizes 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm to 21mm.
- Drop forged chrome vanadium steel construction for increased and hardness and durability.
- Nickel chrome plated for rust and corrosion resistance, long lasting performance.
- 72 teeth ratchet gear needs only 5 degree of working swing arc to move fasteners, ideal wrench to used in tight spaces.
- Widely used for bicycles, automobiles, machinery, pipes, home repairs.
||Chrome vanadium steel (CR-V)
||8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm
||Open End Thickness/Width
||Ratcheting End Thickness/Width
Note: The sizes are approximate.
Tips: How to use an open end wrench?
When using the open end wrench, first put the spanner opening onto the two opposite faces of the bolt or nut hexagon head to ensure that the spanner and the bolt are fully matched before applying the force. When applying the force, push the connection between the open spanner and the bolt with one hand, and make sure that the spanner and the bolt are fully matched, then put the thumb against the spanner with the other hand, and grasp the handle part of the spanner with the other four fingers and pull the spanner around. When the bolts and nuts have been pressed to the limit, remove the wrench and repeat the previous procedure.
When fastening the adjustment bolts of fuel pipe and air conditioning pipe, it is necessary to tighten with two open end wrenches to prevent the parts from turning relative to each other, with one wrench to fix one end of the bolts and another wrench to tighten or remove the other end of the bolts.