- 6"/8"/10"/12" adjustable wrench comes with max. jaw opening 35mm/38mm/51mm/57mm separately, wide jaw capacity suitable for more sizes of fasteners.
- Heavy duty adjustable spanner, made of drop forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel, high hardness and good durability.
- Laser-etched sizes on the wrench and slide jaw with worm gear provide precision and smooth jaw adjustment to fit the fastener size in Metric.
- Soft rubber handle with non-slip design provides comfortable handling for long time working.
- A must-have in your tool set for automotive, mechanical and home repairs.
||Chrome vanadium steel (CR-V) + rubber handle
Note: The sizes are approximate.
Tips: Notes for use of adjustable wrench
1. Appropriate adjustable wrench should be selected according to the size of bolt or pipe fitting.
2. When using the adjustable spanner, the adjustable spanner should be adjusted properly so that the jaw opening of the adjustable spanner is completely close to the opposite sides of the bolt and nut, and there should be no gap. Prevent skidding to avoid damaging pipe fittings or bolts and causing injuries.
3. The force tube shall not be used, and the wrench shall not be used as a hammer or pry bar.
4. The use of the spanner should be pulled at right direction, and do not reverse pull, so as not to damage the spanner.
5. The personnel is not allowed to stand within one meter of the wrench.
6. Keep the movable part clean and scrub after use.
7. It is strictly prohibited to operate with electricity when using spanner.