Pneumatic rivet nut gun we provide can drive M8, M10 threaded size aluminum and iron rivet nuts to work. But it is not recommended to spin the stainless steel nutserts. Air operated nut riveter is used for riveting all kinds of sheet metals, plastic pipes, equipment cabinets and other thick material. It is as well as applied for decoration, automobile industry, chassis manufacturing and other fields.
- Designed with self-locking collet, the air rivnut tool is simple and convenient to operate, which allows you to improve work efficiency.
- The pneumatic rivet nut gun structures with ergonomic handle and starting switch, allowing you feel comfortable to hold.
- A speed-control switch under the handle is aimed at allowing you to adjust the no load speed of the air tool according to what you need.
|No Load Speed
||0.6 - 0.8MPa
|Air Inlet Size
||215 * 190mm
Tips: Why Choose Our M8/M10 Pneumatic Rivet Nut Gun?
1. Ideal for riveting work. No matter your work involves sheet metals, plastic pipes, equipment cabinets and other thick material, the air nut riveter can fasten then effectively.
2. Easy to use. It is easy to drive nutserts onto the thread mandrel tip of the air rivet nut gun. You can install many rivet nuts easily in a very short time without hand fatigue once you use the air rivet nut tool. The pneumatic nut riveter we offer comes with simple structure, which is easy and convenient to operate.
3. Small in size. Our M8/M10 pneumatic rivet nut gun is small in size and light in weight, which will not wear out your arms. Even you use a heavy duty one for a long time, you will not feel fatigue at all.
4. Safety. The air rivnet tool requires compressed air to work. You just need to connect it with an air compressor. There is no risk of electric leakage or shock.