Rotary hammer is a functional power tool with SDS drill bit. Electric drill, electric hammer and electric pick are switchable. Applicable materials are metal, wood, concrete, ceramic, etc.
||hammering, drilling, demolition
||3 SDS drill hammer bits (8, 10, 12*150mm), ruler, carbon brush, dust cover, tool box
- 3 functions switchable. Positive and negative rotate.
- Electric drill function for drilling of metal, wood, ceramics, etc.
- Electric hammer function for breaking in wall demolition, concrete, engineering construction, interior decoration, etc.
- Electric pick function for demolition in wall slotting, ground chiseling, trench wiring, etc.
Rotary Hammer Structure Diagram
Hammer Bit Installation
- Insert hammer bit into the chuck and rotate it to an appropriate angle. (Align the short groove to round steel ball)
- Insert hammer bit down, and you will hear a click to complete installation.
- Disassemble drill bit: pull down the lower part of chuck, take out hammer bit.
Tips: Precautions when using rotary hammer.
- After staring the rotary hammer, run it without load for a period of time, check and confirm that the mechanical linkage is flexible and unimpeded. Do not use excessive force when working.
- Hold handle firmly when operating rotary hammer. Use moderate force and avoid shaking. If the speed drops sharply, reduce force to prevent the motor from overloading.
- Pay attention to avoid the steel bars in concrete during operation.
- Rotary hammer is a 40% intermittent work system, it should not be used continuously for a long time.
- When the working aperture is more than 25mm, a stable working platform should be set up with guardrails around.
- Pay attention to the sound and temperature rise during operation, and immediately stop the machine for inspection if abnormality is found.
- When operating rotary hammer, do not touch the cutting tools, molds and grinding wheels with hands. If it is found to be blunt or damaged, stop it immediately for repair or replacement, and then continue to work.