Rotary hammer is a multifunctional electric hammer with SDS drill bit. Its High-performance motor provides industrial-grade high power, suitable for drilling and hammering of metal, wood, stone, concrete, ceramic, aluminum alloy, etc.
||38mm (1-1/2 inch)
||3 SDS drill hammer bits (8, 10, 12*150mm), ruler, carbon brush, dust cover, tool box
Rotary Hammer Structure Diagram
Tips: Correct operation method of rotary hammer.
- Impact drilling.
1. Turn the function knob to impact drilling position.
2. Put drill bit to the position to be drilled, and then toggle the switch trigger. Hammer drill only needs to be pressed slightly, so that the chips can be discharged freely, without pressing hard.
- Chiseling and breaking.
1. Turn the function knob to the hammer only position.
2. Use the own weight of rotary hammer to work, no need to push hard.
1. Turn the function knob to the drilling (no hammering) position.
2. Put the drill bit on the position to be drilled, and then pull the switch trigger. Push it slightly.