The automatic screw feeder has a turntable to discharge screws. It is a small screw feeding machine with micro size and powerful function. Screw feeder has fast speed, high precision, and strong stability, and it is not easy to slipping, stucking, bonding, etc.
||stainless steel, white baking varnish
|Applicable Screws Spec.
||M0.8, M1.0, M1.2, M1.4, M1.7, M2.0
|Screw Head Shape
|Screw Thread Length
||≤8mm (without screw head thickness)
|Screw Head Thickness
|Installable Screw Quantity
|Supply Speed (Sec/EA)
||AC 100-240V (50/60Hz)
- Shell material can select stainless steel or white baking varnish, small size, cross-feeding mechanism, and precise positioning point.
- Vibration, drum and turntable are driven by brushless motors. Digitalization control, can perform efficient function setting operation on drum motor, turntable motor and vibration motor. With individual counting function and total counting function.
- The track adopts full-line cutting precision processing, track gap is uniform and flat, overall tolerance is small, suitable for the use of precision small screws.
- Professional design for automatic locking screw machines, such as XY-axis, 3-axis, 4-axis and screw-locking robots and other automation equipment.
Applicable Screws of Automatic Screw Feeder
Automatic Screw Feeder Dimension Drawing
Tips: Skills for using turntable small automatic screw feeder.
- The screws poured into storage bin should not exceed the height of the lower plane of track. Otherwise, it will increase motor load and shorten motor service life.
- Each turntable automatic screw feeder is dedicated for one type of screw. Please use screws that meet the specifications of this machine. Screws with similar specifications (for example, diameter of screw cap and thread are the same) can share the same machine.
- Screws are sprayed by pulsed air flow, so the host can be set high or low. But don't put the turntable automatic screw feeder in humid, high temperature, uneven place. Keep machine surface clean.
- Mechanical structure, components, rails, and distributors of the turntable automatic screw feeder are all made of high-strength alloy steel that has been specially heat-treated, and has been demagnetized to reduce dryness of the screws. Except for cleaning, no other special maintenance is required.
- When taking out the screws on track, do not apply improper force to avoid damage to track.