This wholesale wall groove slotting machine provides factory price and free shipping, is a powerful and reliable cutting tool at a resonable price in construction industry, powered by 50Hz 220V electric motor, 133mm (5.2") saw blade diameter, 6500 rpm working speed, widely used to making cuts for concrete, marble, rebar, iron, brick.
|Saw Blade Diameter
|Max. Cutting Depth
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||6.0kg (13.2 pounds) / 10.0kg (22.0 pounds)
||133mm saw blade * 5 + 3m water pipe * 1 + water pump * 1+ vacuum * 1 + suitcase * 1
||concrete, marble, rebar, iron, brick.
- Adjustable cutting depth & wedth: Cutting groove depth and width of wall chaser can be randomly controlled. Max. cutting depth is up to 38mm (1.5"), max. cutting width 42mm (1.7").
- Easy to hold: Weight 6.0kg, it can work much effort without any assistants to increase the efficiency of work.
- Safety: The slotting machine can serve for a long life with high power 4500W 220V 50Hz motor. The devices of water pump and waterproof baffles work at the same time to reduce the dust during work to take into account your health.
- Multifunction use: Widely applied and adapt to different materials, such as concrete, marble, rebar, iron, brick. Ideal for construction workers.
Notes: User should take dustproof glasses, mask and and built-in vacuum port water pump at the same time to reduce the dust during work.
Tips: How to maintain wall chaser grooving machine？
- Clean regularly. User needs to clean the wall slotting machine thoroughly every half day. It's better to use a soft brush to clean dust on the surface of the device. If the dirt on some parts of the wall chaser is very thick, then professional cleaning fluid should be used. After cleaning, the wall slotting machine needs to be placed in a ventilated environment for drying to prevent rust from affecting its life and appearance in the future.
- Do not allow the engine to be overloaded, the working condition of the machine must be guaranteed and it must be observed frequently during daily use. Deal with it in time if something goes wrong. Pay attention to the operation behavior during working, otherwise, the improper operation will cause great damage to the wall chaser grooving machine.