Best wall chaser grooving machine features 4.8KW 50Hz 220V electric motor, 133mm (5.2") saw blade diameter, 5000 rpm working speed, the depth and width can be adjusted to 42mm (1.8") and 40mm (1.6") respectively. It is a multi-purpose tool in the construction industry and can cut many different materials including red brick, granite, concrete, marble,rebar.
|Saw Blade Diameter
|Saw Blade Dimension
|Max. Cutting Depth
||42 mm (1.7")
||42 mm (1.7")
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||6.3kg (13.9 pounds) / 8.8kg (19.4 pounds)
||red brick, granite, concrete, marble,rebar
- Adjustable cutting depth & wedth: Cutting groove depth and width of wall chaser can be randomly controlled. Max. cutting depth is up to 42mm (1.7"), max. cutting width 40mm (1.6").
- Easy to hold: Weight 6.3kg, the handle can be rotated 360°. It can also work much effort without any assistants to increase the efficiency of work.
- Safety: The slotting machine can serve for a long life with high power 4800W 220V 50Hz copper motor. The devices of water pump and vacuum work at the same time to reduce the dust during work to take into account your health.
- Multifunction use: Widely applied and adapt to different materials, such as red brick, granite, concrete, marble, rebar. Ideal for building workers.
Notes: User should take dustproof glasses, mask and vacuum and water pump at the same time to reduce the dust during work.
Tips: How to maintain the electric motor of wall chaser grooving machine?
- Check whether the temperature of motor rises normally or not, whether there is shaking, noise, etc. after each startup.
- Regularly check and repair the running parts of the wall chaser, such as bearings and gears, and add lubricating oil in time to dilute the friction that occurs during the operation.
- Clean the motor. Timely remove the dust and sludge outside the motor. If the environment is dusty, it is better to clean it once a day. Place the slotting machine in a ventilated place to prevent rusting of the cutting device.
- Check the screws outside of motor and tighten loose nuts. Check whether there are burn marks on the power line.