Buy whosesale 12 inch, 8500W cutting depth semi-Automatic wall cutter machine construction tool for the renovation, reinforcement, and design of your buildings. Simple and easy to operate, greatly reducing labor costs, high efficiency and shortening the construction period.
|Max. Cutting Depth
|Standard Saw Blade
|Weight (with package)
||Main Engine: 570*550*780 mm (22"*21"*31")
|Protected Hood: 860*110*860 mm (34"*4"*34")
|Guide Rai: 1220*170*90 mm (48"*7"*3.5")
||Wall, Pillar, Building Renovation, Road, Bridge and Railway
1. Stainless Steel Chuck Plate: Chuck plate with dewatering orifice made of steel could connect to the water pump to dedust.
2. Protected Hood: Used with stainless steel chuck, effectively prevent dust droplets, sewage splashing, and accidental occurrence of saw blade operation.
3. Diamond Saw Blade: Thicken steel sharp cutting head, durable, high strength, and uneasy to transform, suitable for granite, marble, high standard concrete etc.
4. Twin Motor: Double industrial grade special motor with durable and stable output, more powerful horsepower and more efficiency.
5. Circuit Breaker: Automatic trip power off after overload, guarantee security. After tripping, it could be reused when the air switch closed again.
6. Labor-saving Hand Wheel: Aluminum wheel, more durable. Folding plastic handle, user-friendly design.
7. Steel Gear Track: Made of aviation grade aluminum, high density, light weight, easy to fix. The standard is 1.2m, 0.8~2.4m could be customized based on your demand.
8. Control Case: Showing voltage, power and electric current, easy to check. Could customize detachable base which could be fixed at different position of the steel gear track.
Wall Cutter Accessories
Power Plug Selection
(Note: Power plug can be customized based on your local machine standards)
Tips: Maintenance of semi-automatic wall cutter machine
1. Avoid the impact of hard objects on the cutting edge of the wall cutter machine and stop the cutter wheel in the pit when moving.
2. The cutter wheel draws a cutting line on the material. It shouldn’t only be pressed without advancing and the material cannot be pressed directly by the cutter wheel.
3. Frequently clean up the debris in the tool pits and gaps, wipe off the dirt on the guide rail and cutter wheel, so as to avoid jamming or rust, affecting the sliding of the handle and the rolling of the cutter wheel. Before use, move the knife wheel with your fingers to see if it rotates flexibly. Once the jam is blocked, it should be removed immediately and a little lubricating oil should be added.
4. Normally, you can often erect the bottom plate and add a small amount of lubricating oil to the small bearing of the head from the gap between the handle and the guide rail slot for lubrication. When the flexible rotation of the bearing cannot be restored by refueling, the bearing should be removed and washed or replaced in time.
5. Replace the cutter wheel. Note that when tightening, all the bolts must be screwed into the hole of the cutter wheel so that the side of the cutter holder becomes a flat surface. After installation, check whether the cutter wheel rotates, and finally install a nut on the other end.