- 1/2” square drive digital preset torque wrench accuracy up to ±3%, and available in torque range 25-150Nm/40-200Nm/60-300Nm.
- 5 torque measurement units for selection and quick conversion in Nm/ft. lb. In/kg/cm.kg/m.
- Ratchet torque wrench with quick-release function, and reversible ratchet head, convenient to use.
- Battery-powered torque wrench, enegy-saving, continuous operating time up to 700 hours and auto low voltage alarm function.
- With easy operation, click-type torque wrench will emit a click sound when the preset value is reached.
- Hardened CR-V steel construction for strength and durability, and ergonomic TPR soft-grip handle for comfortable use and long-time work.
- Stable, durable and high cost performance. Digital display, easy to read. Perfect for automotive, production line, railway and other occasions.
||ft-lbs, N-m, inch-lbs, cm-kg2, m-kg
||1 X CR2032 DC 3V BATTERY
||Chrome vanadium steel (CR-V)
Tips: Working principle of click type torque wrench
The principle of a click type torque wrench emitting a click sound is very simple. It can be divided into the following steps to understand:
1. After the torque wrench makes a "click" sound, it indicates that the desired torque value has been reached.
2. The "click" sound issued by the torque wrench is produced by its internal torque release structure, which is composed of three structures: pressure spring, torque release joint, and torque ejector.
3. First, set the required torque value on the torque wrench (the spring is sleeved on the top rod to apply pressure to the torque release joint), lock the torque wrench, and start tightening the bolts. When the bolt reaches the torque value (when the torsion force is greater than the pressure of the spring), the effect of instantaneous disconnection will occur. At the moment when the disjoint effect is produced, the joints are knocked, and the metal shell of the wrench makes a "click" sound. This confirms reaching the torque value like a reminder.