- 12pcs Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set includes Metric sizes 8mm-19mm.
- Drop forged chrome vanadium steel construction for increased and hardness and durability.
- Nickel chrome plated for rust and corrosion resistance, long lasting performance.
- 72 teeth ratchet gear needs only 5 degree of working swing arc to move fasteners, ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Flex head ratcheting combination wrenches pivots 180 degree, good to work in some awkward places.
- 12 pieces ratchet spanners are packed in a sturdy canvas bag, easy to carry and store.
- Ratcheting wrench with open end, speeds up your work and provides more convenience, a must hand tool for automobiles, machinery, pipes, home repairs.
||Chrome vanadium steel (CR-V)
||8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm,
Tips: 4 kinds of common wrenches in daily life
There are many kinds of wrenches or spanners, but here four wrenches are commonly seen in our daily life.
1. Open end wrench
An open end wrench or spanner features an opening with a fixed size at one end or both ends for fastening or loosening a nut or bolt of a certain size. General size in Metric are 4×5mm, 5.5×7mm, 8×10mm, 9×11mm, 12×14mm, 13x15mm, 14×17mm, etc.
2. Box end wrench
The box end wrench has 6-point hole or 12-point hole at both ends, suitable for situations where space is narrow and other wrenches cannot be used. General size in Metric are 8×10mm, 10×12mm, 12×14mm, 14×17mm, 16×18mm, 17×19mm.
3. Combination wrench
For combination wrench, one end is the same as the open end spanner, the other end is the same as the box end spanner, and both ends turn the bolt or nut of the same specification. Common dimensions in Metric are 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 24mm, etc.
4. Adjustable wrench
The open width of the adjustable wrench can be adjusted according to the requirements within a certain range and can be used to tighten and loosen nuts and bolts of different specifications. The general dimensions are 4", 6", 8" and 10" in SAE, corresponding to openings of 1.3, 1.93, 2.4 and 3 cm in Metric.