Shop favorable price 14 gauge air concrete T nailer online. It drives 14 gauge in thickness, 1" – 2-1/2" in length T nails to work. Our best pneumatic concrete nail gun applies to not only concrete floors and walls, but also nail hardwood, iron plates and wooden boxes.
||14 Gauge, 2.2mm (0.087")
||1" - 2-1/2" (25 - 64mm)
||80 - 120 PSI (0.5 - 0.8 Mpa)
||350 * 287 * 105mm
Body Material: Air concrete nail gun is made from high quality aluminum alloy, which has strong power for nailing. It is labor saving and longtime service.
Air Outlet: The cylinder cap of the pneumatic concrete nailer is held steadily with four large screws.
Trigger: Provided with spring buffer design, the trigger of the air cement nailer helps you hold comfortably.
Air Inlet: 1/4 inch air inlet is a perfect fit and a precision deign to prevent air leakage from work efficiency.
Magazine: Air concrete T nail gun comes with a durable aluminum alloy magazine that allows it to service 300, 000 nails without wear and tear.
Tips: Notices of Using a 14 Gauge Air Concrete T Nailer?
1. You should learn the performances, usages and notices before you operate the 14 gauge air concrete T nailer and know about how to disassemble and assemble it.
2. Keep the pneumatic concrete nail gun clean. Provided internal parts are loose, don’t use it until the internal components are fixed.
3. The object should be so firm that resists the impact of the nail gun.
4. Provided the air nail gun is inflexible to use, it is better to remove the T nails from the magazine, and troubleshoot it.
5. Fill some lubricating oil after use every time to prevent rust. The air concrete nail gun can’t be regarded as a toy.