||20V Lithium 2000mAh
||6-1/2 inch (165mm)
- Hand-held design, mini and light, easy to hold and operate.
- Tool-free cutting depth/angle/width adjustment.
Structure Diagram of Electric Circular Saw
Details of Electric Circular Saw
Electric Circular Saw Blade Installation
- Fix the pressing plate screw with a wrench.
- Remove the fixing screws of pressing plate.
- Install the saw blade pressing plate.
- Fix the screws, then installation is completed.
Tips: Precautions for electric circular saw operation.
- Electric circular saw must be in a suspended position when starting. It will jump suddenly, so it must be held in both hands. Fingers must not be placed in switch position, and saw teeth must leave the workpiece to be cut to prevent electric circular saw from jumping and touching workpiece when starting.
- After starting electric circular saw, let it runs without loading for a period of time, and observe whether saw blade is running normally, whether there is left and right swing, and whether vibration and noise are normal.
- Pay attention to cable during operation to prevent it from being cut and causing electric shock or short circuit accidents.
- When using electric circular saw for cutting, be sure to hold the handle and side handle firmly with both hands, and keep a proper distance between your body and equipment.
- Do not use electric circular saw above the top of head to prevent electric circular saw or workpiece from falling off and causing accidents.