Functions: Carry out edges, trimming, milling grooves on wood, used for wooden door processing, wooden furniture processing, handicraft production, personal DIY, etc.
||2.4 HP (1800W)
|Mill Cutter Diameter
||3/8 inch (12mm)
||guide wheel seat*1, wrench*1, linear guide ruler*1, profiling guide ruler*1, milling circle accessory*1, collet*3, carbon brush*2
- High-power industrial electric wood router, mini size, compact structure, light weight, one-handed operation, easy to use.
- Large heat dissipation window design, effectively dissipate heat in time and avoid burning. External carbon brush, convenient to replace. Fixed-base, runs stably.
Structure Diagram of Electric Wood Router
Dimension Drawing of Electric Wood Router
Tips: Electric wood router use safety tips.
- Wear protective goggles and earmuffs during the use of electric wood router.
- When replacing the milling cutter, the power plug must be unplugged.
- At the beginning, do shallow milling. Then in the next few milling cuts, milling depth of the milling cutter should be increased little by little, instead of trying to mill a lot of wood in one operation. Otherwise it will damage motor or milling cutter.
- Use both hands to firmly control the electric wood router during operation.
- When milling an edge, move electric wood router in the direction opposite to the rotation direction of milling cutter bit. In this way, the rotating force of milling cutter will not pull the electric router to move. In other words, if the milling cutter bit rotates counterclockwise, the electric router move clockwise on the edge of wood. Take the general direction around the board as a reference.