The electric wood router integrates functions of trimmer and carving machine, small size, simple operation and portable. It is the best wood router tool for woodworking in industrial/commercial/home/DIY applications.
||1-1/5 hp (900W)
|Mill Cutter Diameter
||1/3 inch (8mm)
||wrench*2, linear guide*1, template guide*1, trimming guide seat*1
- Anti-overload performance of the electric wood router is excellent.
- Both inside of the electric wood router and body shell are insulated to prevent electric shock accidents caused by improper operation.
- Electric wood router has self-locking switch design, safe and labor-saving, high work efficiency.
Electric Wood Router Structure Diagram
Electric Wood Router Details Diagram
Tips: How to use electric wood router for grooving and milling?
- Insert milling cutter into the chuck of electric wood router.
- Tighten the collet nut with a wrench to hold the milling cutter in place.
- Set the initial machining depth. Place electric wood router on a flat surface and release the lock lever. Press down electric router until drill bit touches the surface, and then tighten the lock lever.
- Set cutting depth. Set depth limiter to the depth to be cut. Then release the lock lever again until electric wood router can be lifted.
- Start electric wood router and make it run at full speed. Then hold down the two handles and lower milling cutter to make contact with wood.
- Cutting depth and wood hardness determine the cutting speed.