Best fine wire medium crown air stapler drives 21 gauge in thickness, 1/2 inch crown, 1/4 inch to 5/8 inch length staples to work, helping you finish fastening work easily. The industrial pneumatic air staple gun is lightweight but professional, which has such advantages as low air consumption, low noise, fast nailing, strong power and rapid air return.
- Industrial air staple gun drives staples fast and accurate, which is a high efficiency and time saving.
- The pneumatic stapler adopts a durable metal firing pin, extending the air tool service life.
- The narrow crown pneumatic staple gun is designed for ergonomic handle with soft rubber that is comfortable to hold and labor saving.
- The internal structure of the air stapler is simple, thus it is convenient to maintain.
||21 Gauge, 0.95mm * 0.65mm, (0.037") * (0.026")
||1/4" - 5/8" (6 - 16mm)
||60 - 100 PSI (0.4 - 0.7 Mpa)
||270 * 145 * 50mm
21 gauge fine wire 1/2 inch medium crown air stapler is a professional air tool applied to upholstery, furniture, woodworking and so on, such as fastening leather and sofa cloth, making shoes and fine wood decoration.
Tips: How to Use a 21 Gauge Air Stapler
1. Wear a pair of safety goggles and protective gloves.
2. Connect the air hose of the pneumatic staple gun to the air compressor.
3. Adjust the air pressure to an appropriate level.
4. Press the staple slot trigger to pull the slot out.
5. Put 21 gauge 1/2" crown staples into the staple slot, and push it until the trigger locks.
6. Make sure that the staple slot is connected tightly, and check whether the air pressure is normal.
7. Aim the staple outlet to the object, and press the trigger.