Hydraulic punching machine can punch holes in iron sheet, copper/aluminum busbar, angle sheet, U-steel, etc. It is heavy-duty hole puncher and must used with double-acting electric hydraulic pumps.
|Max. Punching Thickness
||8-15# (Only Wide Face)
||8-15# (Wide and Narrow Face)
|Punching Dies Standard Configuration
||Φ 16mm, 18mm, 22mm, 25mm, 1 set for each (includes upper die and lower die)
Note: The hydraulic punching machine needs to be used with a pump. (1.5kW/3.0kW double-acting electric hydraulic pump: T-DB300-D2, T-DB150-S2 are recommended).
Structure Diagram of Portable Hydraulic Punching Machine
- The hydraulic punching machine adopts dual oil circuit design, punching and return stroke are completed by hydraulic oil pressure, high punching efficiency.
- Punching position is accurate, and blanking is free of burrs.
- Hydraulic puncher equipped with 3/8" connector, which can be connected to hydraulic pumps of various pressure.
Difference between Hydraulic Punching Machine T-CH-80A and T-CH-80B
The difference is that the T-CH-80B can punch the H-Steel and the narrow face of U-steel, but the T-CH-80A can not.
Tips: Punching dies replacement for hydraulic punching machine.
- Upper punching die replacement method: Use a screwdriver to loosen the fixing bolt of the upper die to the left, slowly remove the original upper die and replace it with a new one. Then use screwdriver to tighten the fixing bolt of upper mold to the right.
- Lower punching die replacement method: Use Allen wrench to loosen the screw that fixes the die. Then from the bottom of the lower mold, use your fingers or a small tool to eject the lower mold from bottom to top, replace the lower die that matches the upper die, and tighten it with small wrench.
Note: 1. The side with words on the lower die faces up, not down. 2. When replacing the mold, first remove the upper mold to replace the lower mold.