The hydraulic punching machine is a heavy-duty hole puncher powered by hydraulic pumps. It can punch holes in metal materials including iron sheet, angle sheet, U-steel.
|Max. Punching Thickness
|Punching Dies Standard Configuration
||Φ 10.5mm (3/8"), 13.8mm (1/2"), 17mm (5/8"), 20.5mm (3/4), 1 set for each (includes upper die and lower die)
Note: The hydraulic punching machine needs to be used with a pump. (double-acting electric hydraulic pump: power 0.75kW, 1.5kW or 3.0kW is recommended).
Structure Diagram of Hydraulic Punching Machine
- The hydraulic punching machine body is cut with forged steel wire.
- Hydraulic hole puncher has double-acting design, fast oil return speed.
- Punching position is accurate, and blanking is free of burrs.
- Hydraulic puncher equipped with 3/8" connector, which can be connected to hydraulic pumps of various pressures.
Hydraulic Punching Machine Functions Display
|Use Hydraulic Punching Machine Punching U-Steel (Channel Steel)
|Use Hydraulic Punching Machine Punching Iron Plate
||Use Hydraulic Punching Machine Punching Angle Steel/Iron
Tips: How to use hydraulic punching machine?
- Connect the hydraulic hand pump or electric pump to the punching head with a quick connector.
- Choose the corresponding upper and lower punching die. Install the upper die first, and then install the lower die. When installing the upper mold, first screw out the positioning screws to a certain position, and then install the lower mold. Note that it must be installed in place. Finally, tighten the positioning screws then start punching operation.
- Put the material into hydraulic punching machine, tighten the oil return screw of hydraulic pump, turn the handle until punching is completed, and finally loosen the oil return screw. When punching thinner metal plates, be sure to insert the return pad between the return tripod and workpiece, otherwise workpiece will get stuck on punching die.