Automotive pry bar with 8 inch length, 30-degree angled tip, bar width 5mm.
||Red & Black
Automotive pry bar dimension:
Tips: Points for attention when using pry bars in factory
- Before use, check the pry bar for cracks and burrs. If there are any, it is forbidden to use the pry bar.
- The fulcrum of the crowbar should be close to the heavy object, and the fulcrum should be cushioned with hard stones or iron blocks, and there should be a certain contact area to prevent the fulcrum from slipping off.
- It is forbidden for two people to use the same pry bar together.
- Use moderate force to prevent squeezing hands and feet, and prevent object flying and hurting people.
- Multi-person operations should be directed by a dedicated person, and the actions should be consistent.
- It is forbidden to stretch your hands and feet under the prying object before it is solid by Iron block.
- It is forbidden to withdraw from the work site before the prying object is cushioned or has not been confirmed to be stable.