Good quality air nipper for sale. 64cm³/ cycle air consumption, 73-87psi operating air pressure, 390N applied pressure. An air scissor cuts off plastic rapidly and effectively, which saves the time and labor reduction.
|Maximum Cutting Capacity
2.5mm Soft Plastic
2.0mm Hard Plastic
|Operating Air Pressure
|Recommended Hose Inner Diameter
|Applicable Hose Size
||A. overall length: 65mm
|B. thickness: 7mm
|E. working length of blade: 13mm
|F. working angle of blade: 25°
|G. V-shaped upper end: 3.5mm
|H. V-shaped bottom end: 2mm
|I. maximum width of knife arm: 16.5mm
|J. maximum thickness of knife arm: 5mm
|K. minimum thickness of knife arm: 1mm
|L. front end length of screw hole: 24mm
|width of closed shear: 16mm
|extending length: 17mm
Installation of air nipper blade
- Put the blade into the air nipper body.
- Align the bolt and put it in.
- Tighten the nut.
Tips: Safety instructions for air shears
In order to use the air shears correctly and avoid injury at work, you need to understand the safety instructions for the use of air shears before use.
- The working air pressure used by the air scissor should not be too high, and it should meet the national safety standards.
- When you need to use the air cutter for a long time, avoid directly using the quick air inlet connector.
- When you need to replace the pneumatic scissor accessories or repair the pneumatic scissor, be sure to turn off the air source and unplug the air shear and the air source connector.
- Please wear goggles or face protection device at any time when operating the air nipper tool or replacing the air scissor accessories, so as to avoid injury to the body caused by foreign objects or accidents during work.
- Do not wear jewelry, neckwear (scarves, ties, etc.), or loose clothes when operating air cutters. Keep a certain distance between your body and the workbench.
- Do not directly touch the rotating shaft to avoid injury to your hands or other parts of the body by air shears. Wear gloves to protect your hands during operation.
- Non-professionals are not allowed to modify the pneumatic nipper structure by themselves, or replace other manufacturers' accessories.
- Don't leave too long air pipes in the aisle or work area to avoid staff tripping.