Pneumatic air nipper for sale. Air cutter for cutting 3.3mm (maximum) copper. Compressed air as power, energy saving and environmental protection. 584cm³/ cycle air consumption, 73-87psi operating air pressure, 2740N applied pressure.
|Maximum Cutting Capacity
3.3mm Copper Wire
2.8mm Iron Wire
2.0mm Soft Stainless Steel Wire
|Operating Air Pressure
|Recommended Hose Inner Diameter
||A. overall length: 127mm
|B. thickness: 17mm
|E. working length of blade: 30mm
|F. working angle of blade: 25°
|G. V-shaped upper end: 9mm
|H. V-shaped bottom end: 4mm
|I. maximum width of knife arm: 37mm
|J. maximum thickness of knife arm: 17mm
|K. minimum thickness of knife arm: 2mm
|L. front end length of screw hole: 43mm
|width of closed shear: 35mm
|extending length: 33mm
Installation of air nipper blade
- Put the blade into the air nipper body.
- Align the bolt and put it in.
- Tighten the nut.
1. Using tips for air nipper to cut 3.3mm copper wire
- Make sure the air pressure (air compressor) is turned off before installing the blade and the body of the air cutter.
- Confirm that the air pressure specified by the air scissor body should not be lower or exceed the specified air pressure (73-87psi). (Different models of air scissors use different working pressures.)
- Try to use the middle value of the working length range of the pneumatic nipper blade.
- After the pneumatic scissor is used, the air pressure (air compressor) must be turned off.
2. Maintenance tips for pneumatic scissor cutting 3.3mm copper
- The air compressor connected to the air nipper tool must be connected to a water filter device to prevent water vapor from rusting the blade and the body of the air nipper tool. The surface of the blade of the pneumatic scissor can be wiped with engine oil to prevent rust.
- The inside of the air cutter body can be disassembled. First, wipe the spring and piston with a dry cloth and apply lubricating grease, and check whether the piston ring is aging.
- If there is a problem with the cutting ability, please check whether the air pressure connected to the air shear is within the specified range of use, and whether the blade of the air shear is damaged or deformed.