Best brushless electric screwdriver for sale. It is a small electric screwdriver for medium torque adjustment requirement. Mini size and compact structure design make handheld operation more easily.
Electric Screwdriver Specification
|Torque Adjustment Mode
||back stop screw/internal debugging
||hand press/downward press
||Ф5, H5, H6.35
|Applicable Screw Diameter (mm)
Power Controller Specification
- The brushless electric screwdriver has professional torque adjustment, more accurate torque setting and higher torque accuracy.
- The brushless electric screwdriver is specially designed for screw assembly automation equipment. With signal output, it is the best selection for screw assembly automation equipment manufacturers.
- Power adapter provides dual voltage 110V~250V working environment, convenient and safe to use.
- Low vibration, low noise, low electromagnetic interference, energy saving and environmental protection, especially suitable for dust-free working environment.
Brushless Electric Screwdriver Dimension Drawing
Torque Curve Diagram
Tips: Circuit detection and analysis for brushless electric screwdriver.
When a brushless electric screwdriver fails and the cause is unknown, do a preliminary inspection first.
- Set the multimeter to (×1k) position and adjust to zero, turn on (press) micro switch, and measure DC resistance of the input terminal. It is about 15k under normal circumstances. For digital multimeter, adjust it to the test diode, and voltage drop display is about 1.0. This value indicates that part circuit of the electric screwdriver is working properly.
- Another way to detect circuit is to open the brushless electric screwdriver and short-circuit the two poles of motor. Under normal circumstances, the measured DC resistance value of input terminal is slightly smaller than the preliminary measured value (the motor DC resistance value is not included in calculation).