Electric screwdriver powered by brushless motor, variable speed 0-1000 rpm and stepless torque adjustment. The power screwdriver is for low/medium torque application, small size, light weight, best performance.
Electric Screwdriver Specification
|Torque Adjustment Mode
||hand press type
|Applicable Screw Diameter (mm)
Power Controller Specification
- Brushless electric screwdriver uses conical pen design, hand-held operation, clear line of sight, convenient and flexible installation and disassembling. Gear assembly is directly stamped from high-quality alloy steel, more durable and more stable.
- Torque adjustment of the brushless electric screwdriver is professional, more accurate torque setting and higher torque accuracy.
- Brushless power screwdriver has built-in magnetic induction stop device, high sensitivity, instant braking, low impact force, long-term use is not easy to damage.
- Low vibration, low noise, low electromagnetic interference, energy saving and environmental protection, especially suitable for dust-free working environment.
Brushless Electric Screwdriver Dimension Drawing
Torque Curve Diagram
Tips: Specification measurement standard for brushless electric screwdriver electronic components.
- Power cord: Measure the DC resistance value, the normal value is close to zero. Common faults: open circuit or poor contact (broken).
- Micro switch: measure the resistance between normally open (resistance approaches infinity) and normally closed (resistance approaches zero). Common faults: poor contact (burning black), buttons cannot be reset normally, and the body is broken.
- Protector: measure resistance, the normal value is zero. It can automatically reset after a slight overload, and it will be permanently invalid when it is too large. Thermal protector can also be disconnected in case of high temperature, and it can be automatically reset after normal temperature.
- Rectifier bridge: Short-circuit the output terminals (+, -) and measure DC resistance of the output terminals (+, -).
- Positive and negative switch: the pin corresponding to toggle button is a common pin. The two gears corresponding to toggle button are interlinked.