Wholesale diamond drilling machine with drill bit features 3200W electric power, 800 r/min working speed, 15-165mm drilling diameter, it is convenient and safe to use with vertical operation and applicable to construction, quality inspection, installation areas as a multipurpose instruction tool.
||wet / dry dual use
||15-165mm (3/5 - 6-1/2 inch)
|Max. Drilling Diameter
||165mm (6-1/2 inch)
||110V / 220V / 240V
|Rated Input Power
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||13.5kg / 15kg
||large carton box
||reinforced concrete, rocks, brick, stone, ceramics, glass and fire-proof materials
- Advantages: The best rig mounted core drill uses bulit-in and outside ajustable friction clutch and is designed with soft starting as well as overcurrent protection so it is characterized by flexible mobility, economy and durablity, safety and reliability.
- Application: Diamond core drilling machine is a new tool which can be used to drill holes on reinforced concrete, rocks, ceramics, glass and fire-proof materials, is widely used in construction quality inspection, airport runway construction, building installation, the installation of water, electricity, heat and gas and contruction of railway, bridges and tunnel.
Power Plug Selection
(Note: Power plug can be customized based on your local machine standards.)
Tips: 3 general questions to diamond core drilling machine
1. Question: What should I first pay attention to when ready to drill with diamond core drilling machine?
Answer: Check the hammer setting, type of drill bits, speed setting, power, piloting, lubrication and other important parts mentioned in the safety instructions before operating the diamond drilling machine.
2. Question: Can I use the diamond drilling to drill holes on wood?
Answer: Diamond core drill should not be used on any kind of metal or soft materials, such as soft wood. Because the softness of the wood will eventually block the diamonds on the drill bit then lead to stopping work.
3. Question: Is diamond drilling really a dangerous task?
Answer: You should wear personal protective equipments to avoid any accidents during working. For example, gloves should be put on to help you to hold the device tightly and protect you from light scratches. All users must read the general safety instructions carefully before operating the machine.