Wholesale Diamond coring rig with small stand features wet / dry dual use, 3380W electric power, 750 r/min working speed, 15-185mm drilling diameter, has fast drilling of reinforced concrete, brick, block and stone with vertical model, ideal for professional drilling applications.
||wet / dry dual use
||15-185mm (3/5 - 7-3/10 inch)
|Max. Drilling Diameter
||185mm (7-3/10 inch)
||110V / 220V / 240V
|Rated Input Power
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||22kg / 25.8kg
||large carton box
||reinforced concrete, rocks, ceramics, glass and fire-proof materials
- Advantages: The vertical diamond core drill uses bulit-in and outside adjustable friction clutch and is designed with soft starting as well as overcurrent protection so it is characterized by flexible mobility, economy and durablity, safety and reliability.
- Application: Diamond core drilling machine is a new tool which can be used to drill holes on reinforced concrete, rocks, ceramics, glass and fire-proof materials, is widely used in construction quality inspection, airport runway construction, building installation, the installation of water, electricity, heat and gas and contruction of railway, bridges and tunnel.
Power Plug Selection
(Note: Power plug can be customized based on your local machine standards.)
Tips: Some inspection work that needs to be done before drilling
1. Check the safety of all core drill mechanisms and fill all lubrication parts with lubricating oil.
2. Loosen all friction clutches and remove irrelevant debris on the drilling rig.
3. Check the rotation direction of the motor. The direction of rotation should be clockwise.
4. All sorts of personal protective equipments are prepared.
5. Drilling can begin after 3-5 minutes no-load operation and everything is normal.