Concrete drilling machine with drill bit at low price, free shipping features 3650 watt electric power, 700 r/min working speed, 15-200mm drilling diameter, vertical use and comfortable, convenient and tireless operation are available during working.
||dual use diamond core drill, core drill
|Max. Drilling Diameter
||110V / 220V / 240V
|Rated Input Power
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||22Kg / 25.8Kg
||335 * 240 * 900mm
||large carton box
||reinforced concrete, rocks, ceramics, glass and fire-proof materials
- Advantages: The device uses bulit-in and outside ajustable friction clutch and is designed with soft starting as well as overcurrent protection so it is characterized by flexible mobility, economy and durablity, safety and reliability.
- Application: Diamond core drilling machine is a new tool which can be used to drill holes on reinforced concrete, rocks, ceramics, glass and fire-proof materials, is widely used in construction quality inspection, airport runway construction, building installation, the installation of water, electricity, heat and gas and contruction of railway, bridges and tunnel.
Power Plug Selection
(Note: Power plug can be customized based on your local machine standards.)
Tips: Some inspection work that needs to be done before drilling
1. Keep work area clean, bright and safe. Messy and dark areas may lead to accidents.
2. Do not operate the diamond core drill machine in explosive atmospheres, such as in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust. Power tools can creat sparks which may ignite the dust or flumes.
3. Always focus on the drilling task and do not let other things like people and animals distract you to lose control of the handy machine.
4. Do not operate the core drill in bad weather, such as dense fog, heavy rain, strong wind and intense cold, otherwise it will cause some serious accidents.
5. Cordon off the area and make sure that no one appear and there are no other barriers. Always check the rear side of the surface where the drill bit will emerge when the machine is drilling.