Electric paint spray gun is a HVLP paint sprayer, powered by 600W motor. Applicable materials are oil paint, water-based paint, latex paint, wood paint, varnish, etc. Common applications are exterior wall, wood art, furniture, metal, staircase, car and interior decoration, leather dyeing, formaldehyde removal and so on.
||11 GPH (700mL/min)
||side mucus funnel, pipe, belt
Electric Paint Spray Gun Dimension Drawing
|Model T-EP001 (600W)
||Model T-EP005 (350W)
Electric Paint Spray Gun Details Diagram
Adjustable Spraying Shape Diagram
- Round dot shape: suitable for corner position with small area.
- Horizontal shape: suitable for vertical position with large area.
- Vertical shape: suitable for horizontal position with large area.
Nozzle Replacement for Electric Paint Spray Gun
Nozzle can be quickly replaced. Gun body can be quickly pulled out for cleaning. No tools are needed, which is convenient for quick cleaning after painting.
Tips: How to use electric paint spray gun for spraying paint?
When using electric paint spray gun, spray at a uniform speed and steadily. Electric paint spray gun cannot be turned upside down when it is used or not. Pull the trigger firmly when spraying and release the trigger when spraying is finished.
In general, spray in 2 times.
- Spray a layer of thin film for the first time, and then continue spraying after it is completely dry.
- The second spray should be slightly thicker. When spraying the next layer, aim at the underside of the previous layer and let edges overlap slightly. When spraying, keep the distance between electric paint spray gun and wall about 30-40 cm.