CNC engraving machine is a mini desktop engraver, laser head for optional configuration. Applicable materials are soft materials such as wood, plastic, acrylic, PVC, PCB, etc.
||160*100*40mm (6*4*1.5 inch)
||24V 5.6A (110V-240V)
||775 Spindle (12-36V)
24V: 7000 rpm
36V: 9000 rpm
||Nema 17 (42 Stepper Motor), 1.3A 0.25N.m
|Laser Power (optional)
||500mW, 2500mW, 5500mW
Applications of Mini CNC/Laser Engraving Machine
- CNC Engraving Bit: Plastic, wood, bamboo plate, relief and flat engraving, acrylic, horn, etc.
- LASER: Soft wood, leather, paper, plastic shell, rubber stamp, photosensitive stamp, sponge paper, etc.
*Note: The engraving machine is not suitable for metal and stone.
Control Panel Diagram
GRBL Software System
- The CNC/laser engraving machine is driven by integrated stepper motor, with over-current protection, to avoid burning, high stability.
- GRBL, DIY integrated control board, 1.1 f firmware, stable performance.
- The LASER supports PWM/TTL signal control, power is adjustable from 0-100%.
- The laser directly enters picture for engraving, no need to program and design, simple operation.
- ER11 Spindle*1
- Engraving Bits*10
- Fixing Clamp*4
Optional LASER Configuration
Tips: Engraving method of the Mini CNC/laser engraving machine.
- Spindle motor engraving (CNC)
The spindle motor drives engraving cutter to cut the workpiece to achieve the purpose of engraving. It is needs to use CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) to generate internationally accepted G code files. (Because the CAM software used in each industry is different, we don’t provide 3-axis design software, only software to control engraving machine.) After designing the G code file, use the control software or download the G code to offline controller, then you can engrave. (Note: Accuracy and speed of the mini engraving machine can not be compared with large industrial engraving machine, it can only be used for DIY or learning, not for production.)
Replace the spindle motor with a laser bit, you can use the laser to engrave plane patterns on wood, plastic, paper, leather, bone, shells, stones and other materials. Laser engraving only needs to import pictures to engrave, no need to design G code. Since laser engraving does not require physical contact with the workpiece, engraving accuracy will be relatively high. Laser engraving software can directly import pictures into the software to control engraving machine.