The cheap engraving machine is a 2 in 1 CNC and laser (optional) engraver, mini size and desktop design for portable use. It suits wood, plastic, acrylic, PVC, PCB, and other soft materials for DIY use.
||240*180*40mm (9.5*7*1.5 inch)
||24V 5.6A (110V-240V)
||775 Spindle (12-36V)
24V: 7000 rpm
36V: 9000 rpm
||Nema 17 (42 Stepper Motor), 1.3A 0.25N.m
|Laser Power (optional)
||500mW, 2500mW, 5500mW
Applications of Mini CNC/Laser Engraving Machine
- CNC Engraving Bit: Plastic, wood, bamboo plate, relief and flat engraving, acrylic, horn, etc.
- LASER: Soft wood, leather, paper, plastic shell, rubber stamp, photosensitive stamp, sponge paper, etc.
*Note: The engraving machine is not suitable for metal and stone.
Control Panel Diagram
GRBL Software System
- The CNC/laser engraving machine adopts GRBL 1.1f firmware with stable performance. It supports limit switch, tool setting, cooling fan and other functions.
- Engraving machine supports 2P/3P laser and PWM/TTL signal control, power is adjustable from 0-100%.
- The laser can directly import pictures without programming and design.
- ER11 Spindle*1
- Engraving Bits*10
- Fixing Clamp*4
Optional LASER Configuration
Tips: Maintenance for mini CNC/laser engraving machine.
- Continuous operation time of CNC/laser engraving machine should be less than 10 hours per day. Ensure that the cooling water is clean and the pump works normally. Never make the water-cooled spindle motor lack of water. Replace the cooling water regularly to prevent water temperature from being too high. If the working environment temperature is too low in winter, the water in water tank can be replaced with antifreeze.
- Pay attention to clean up the engraving machine after using every time. Be sure to clean up the dust on workbench and transmission system. Lubricate transmission system (X, Y, Z 3 axes) regularly (weekly). (Note: Maintain the X, Y, Z three-axis polished rods with engine oil. Fill the screw rod with high-speed butter. If the working environment temperature is too low in winter, screw rod and polished rod (square rail or round rail) should be first rinsed and cleaned with gasoline, and then add oil, otherwise it will cause excessive resistance in transmission part of the engraving machine and cause the machine to displace.)
- When doing maintenance and inspection for CNC/laser engraving machine, be sure to cut off the power supply. After monitor has no display and the main circuit power indicator light goes out, then start to inspect.