The engraving machine is a CNC engraver and LASER configuration is for selection. With small size and desktop design, it is portable for use and storage. Suitable for DIY use, materials are relatively soft materials including wood, plastic, acrylic, PVC, PCB, etc.
||Aluminum + PVC
||300*180*45mm (12*7*1.8 inch)
||24V 5.6A (110V-240V)
||775 Spindle (12-36V)
24V: 7000 rpm
36V: 9000 rpm
||Nema 17 (42 Stepper Motor), 1.3A 0.25N.m
|Laser Power (optional)
||500mW, 2500mW, 5500mW
Applications of Mini CNC/Laser Engraving Machine
- CNC Engraving Bit: Plastic, wood, bamboo plate, relief and flat engraving, acrylic, horn, etc.
- LASER: Soft wood, leather, paper, plastic shell, rubber stamp, photosensitive stamp, sponge paper, etc.
*Note: The engraving machine is not suitable for metal and stone.
Control Panel Diagram
GRBL Software System
- Worktable of the engraving machine is made of aluminum alloy with high precision welding, 3-axis linkage design, and high stability.
- Laser bit for configuration selection，the engraver can be used as CNC and laser machine.
- GRBL 1.1f firmware with stable performance. Engraving machine supports 2P/3P laser and PWM/TTL signal control, power is adjustable from 0-100%.
- ER11 Spindle (tool holder)*1, collet*1
- Engraving Bits*10
- Fixing Clamp*4
Optional LASER Configuration
Tips: How to generate cutter paths for CNC/laser engraving machine?
- Select the graphics to be engraved.
- Select the engraving method and determine engraving range.
- Select the engraving bit and modify the calculation settings.
- Select the engraving material and set the cutting amount.
- Generate engraving processing parameters.
- Generate cutter path.