The portable machine is an electric chamfering tool combines chamfering and deburring functions in one, chamfering range is 15°~45°, small size and convenient for use.
||0~3 (6) mm
Application: The portable deburring/chamfering machine is suitable for large workpieces of any length, unheated and not easily moved, such as chamfering in the manufacturing process of various molds and mechanical parts. In addition, it is also suitable for batch processing of small workpieces, deburring for metal pipes, metal plates, molds, and mold frames, and manufacturing of mechanical equipment and hardware parts, etc.
Portable Deburring/Chamfering Machine Structure Diagram
When operating, hold the slide rail against workpiece and cut in the direction indicated by arrow.
Tips: How to ensure safety when operating portable deburring/chamfering machine?
- Before starting, check whether the protective cover of chamfering machine is intact and fastened. Check whether tool movement direction and workbench feed direction are correct.
- When starting to work, fix the workpiece on sucker workbench with both hands, and then start cutting. According to length of the workpiece, control foot switch.
- If milling tool is passivated, stop machine to replace the blade, and pay attention to retreat the tool before stopping. When stopping, stop blade feeding first, then stop the spindle.
- It is strictly forbidden to touch tool tip and iron filings by hand when working. Use an air gun (or brush) to remove chips on machine bed surface and milling cutter. When removing chips, stop the machine.
- During work, it is strictly forbidden to touch the rotating spindle, workpiece or other moving parts by hand or in any other way.