Best automatic bars tying machine is powered by 9V battery, provided for the use of steel bars with a diameter of 12-58mm, has reasonable structure, advanced craft, high efficiency and convenient maintenance, widely applicable for rebar binding in construction.
|Applicable rebar size
|Ties per roll of wire
|Ties per charger
|Length per coil
|Weight per coil
|Machine net weight
1 * Rebar tying machine
2 * Batteries
1 * Battery charger
4 * Wire coils
Tips: Automatic rebar tying tool troubleshooting
1. When the automatic rebar tying tool is working, the arc formed by the iron wire appears outside the jaws, and the rebar cannot be tightened.
- Cause: When strapping, an object blocked the jaws, causing the wire exiting track to interfere and the exiting wire to be off-track.
- Solution: Adjust the binding angle to remove foreign objects in the wire exiting track range of the jaws to ensure that there is no interference when the wire comes out.
2. Continuous wire tying.
- Cause: At the end of tying, the start button was pressed without lifting the rebar machine from the rebar, resulting in continuous strapping.
- Solution: Use diagonal pliers to cut the wire. If the wire is stuck at the wire outlet, pull it out. When working next time, press the button only once for each strapping.
3. The charger indicator flashes.
- Cause: Poor contact between the battery and the charger or the battery is out of use.
- Solution: Stop using and replace with a new charger or batter.