Thanks to the 9 volt NI-MH battery technology, the construction rebar tier ties approx 1500 knots per charge. 70 minutes less charging time means more productive work on the automatic rebar binding of 4-28mm rebar diameter. Fast and convenient, 3-4 times work efficiency of labor efficiency.
|Applicable rebar size
|Ties per roll of wire
|Ties per charger
|Length per coil
|Weight per coil
|Machine net weight
1 * Rebar tying machine
2 * Batteries
1 * Battery charger
4 * Wire coils
Tips: What to do if the tying is not tight enough?
The automatic rebar tier has been widely used in the construction works and is deeply loved by workers. However, in the actual operation, due to problems such as unskilled operation techniques, individual machine may not tie tightly enough or cannot bind rebars.
The following is the method to solve this problem.
- Tighten the front screw on the iron piece and adjust the second screw up and down.
- Adjust the second screw up and down to adjust the diameter of the iron wire to 47mm or 48mm.
- Make the rebar tier work twice and turn off the power switch of the automatic rebar tier.
- When binding, check whether there is an object blocking the jaws, causing the wire exiting track to interfere or the exiting wire to deviate.
- Check and adjust the strapping angle, remove foreign matter in the wire exiting track of the jaws, and ensure that there is no interference when the wire is exited.