Lower price 13kN impact force jumping jack tamping rammer powered by gasoline engine, 5.5HP Honda / 5HP Robin / 6.5HP Chinese petrol engine for optional, suitable for compaction of bulk materials such as cohesive soil, sand and gravel, not working on cement road and other hard ground surface.
||Single sylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled
||Chinese Petrol Engine
|Power of Engine
||13 kN (2923 lbf)
||330 x 285 mm (13" x 11")
||Video technical support, Online support, Free spare parts
- Tamping rammer with 4-stroke gasoline engine which is not needed to mix gasoline and oil while different brands of engine can be used such as Honda, Robin, Chinese engines.
- Easy starting, low noise, convenient maintenance and less fuelconsumption comparing to 2-stroke engine.
- The handle can effectively avoid impact damage to the machine.
- Aluminum alloy for lighter weight and better thermal diffusivity.
- 330 x 300 mm thickness plate and heavy shock mount system can reduce the handrail vibration and improve operating comfortableness.
- Precision casting body and polyurethane bellows, strong and duable.
Tips: Construction of Tamping Rammer
Air-cooled engine has been installed as its source of power. Transmission of the power is taken place by increasing engine speed to engage the centrifugal clutch, and the speed is substantially reduced by means of gears and rotational motion is converted into reciprocal (vertical) motion. A heavy duty spring is installed at the part that moves up and down so that its force and the weight of tamping rammer work each other to develop powerful compacting force at the foot of the rammer. Proper service and operation are essential for full commissioning of such performance.