For soil compaction in sewage and trench construction, for the compaction of backfills or for landscaping applications, this jumping jack tamping rammer machine is always the right choice. 15kN impact force, four-stroke gasoline engine from Robin has been specifically developed for vibratory tampers, ingenious throttle lever for smooth operation.
||Single sylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled
|Power of Engine
||15 kN (3372 lbf)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Capacity of Lubricant
||340 x 285 mm (13" x 11")
||Video technical support, Online support, Free spare parts
- Tamping rammer with 4-stroke gasoline engine which is not needed to mix gasoline and oil while different brands of engine can be used such as Honda, Robin, Chinese engines.
- Easy starting, low noise, convenient maintenance and less fuelconsumption comparing to 2-stroke engine.
- The handle can effectively avoid impact damage to the machine.
- Aluminum alloy for lighter weight and better thermal diffusivity.
- 330 x 300 mm thickness plate and heavy shock mount system can reduce the handrail vibration and improve operating comfortableness.
- Precision casting body and polyurethane bellows, strong and duable.
Tips: For your operating safety
1. Engine exhaust is hazardous as it contains toxic carbon monoxide or the like. Do not operate in poorly ventilated area including indoors or tunnel.
2. When starting the tamping rammer or during operation, make sure to protect safety for personnel or against any obstacle around.
3. Always pay attention to foothold and work in easy position that allows to keep your machine in good balance. Discontinue operation promptly whenever your machine goes deficient or you notice any abnormality.
4. Be careful not to touch muffler as it becomes hot in operation. Be sure to stop engine before leaving the jumping jack tamper machine. Also shutdown engine for transporting it.