Cheap angle grinder with 4 inch or 4.5 inch grinding disk. It is a small electric grinder tool for wood, metal and ceramic tile grinding, cutting and polishing.
|Grinding Disk Diameter
||1 metal cutting wheel, 1 wrench, 1 handle, 1 carbon brush, 1 wheel guard
*Note: Rated current = Rated power÷Rated voltage
Angle Grinder Functions
- Metal cutting
- Metal grinding & polishing
- Ceramic tile cutting
- Wood cutting
- Wood grinding & cutting
Angle Grinder Structure Diagram
Tips: How to use angle grinders safely?
- Before starting the angle grinder, you must hold the handle tightly with both hands to prevent the falling due to the starting torque action. Ensure people and machines safety.
- Angle grinder must be equipped with protective cover, otherwise it must not be used.
- When angle grinder is running, the operator should not stand in the place where chips are emitted to prevent iron chips from flying out and injuring eyes. It is best to wear protective goggles when in use.
- When grinding thin plate components, grinding wheel should lightly touch the workpiece, and not too much force. At the same time, pay close attention to grinding part to prevent wear through.
- Angle grinder should be handled with care, cut off the power supply immediately after use, and place it properly. It is strictly forbidden to throw it away or even drop it.
Watch the video below, you can clearly see how to use the angle grinder safely.