The electric angle grinder has a grinding disk of 4 inch or 4.5 inch, optional high power 900W or 1050W. The small handheld angle grinder has the functions of grinding, cutting and polishing. Applicable materials are wood, metal, tile, etc.
|Grinding Disk Diameter
||1 metal cutting wheel, 1 wrench, 1 handle, 1 carbon brush, 1 wheel guard
*Note: Rated current = Rated power÷Rated voltage
Angle Grinder Functions
- Metal cutting
- Metal grinding & polishing
- Ceramic tile cutting
- Wood cutting
- Wood grinding & cutting
Angle Grinder Structure Diagram
Tips: How to replace carbon brush for angle grinder?
- Use a Phillips screwdriver to loosen the screws at the end of angle grinder.
- Pull out the back cover and find carbon brush position.
- Pull the coil spring on carbon brush to one side.
- Pull out carbon brush terminal and take out the carbon brush.
- Install the spare carbon brush, plug in connector, and finally install the back cover of the angle grinder.