Best angle grinder with 4 inch or 4.5 inch grinding disk, for grinding, cutting and polishing wood, metal and ceramic tile, etc. It is a handheld electric grinder tool with small size, high power and rotation speed.
|Grinding Disk Diameter
||1 metal cutting wheel, 1 wrench, 1 handle, 1 carbon brush, 1 wheel guard
*Note: Rated current = Rated power÷Rated voltage
Angle Grinder Functions
- Metal cutting
- Metal grinding & polishing
- Ceramic tile cutting
- Wood cutting
- Wood grinding & cutting
Angle Grinder Structure Diagram
Grinding Disk Replacement for Angle Grinder
- Press the spindle lock button, use a wrench to unscrew the upper pressing piece.
- Put in grinding disk, and then put in the upper press piece.
- Tighten the upper pressing piece with a wrench.
Tips: Precautions for correct operation of angle grinder.
- Before using angle grinder, check whether accessories are intact and whether insulated cables are damaged or aged. Work can only be carried out after confirmation.
- When using angle grinder for cutting and grinding operations, there should be no non-operator and explosive materials within 1m of the surrounding area. Do not operate in the direction of people to avoid casualties.
- When replacing grinding wheel, must cut off power first to avoid accidents caused by accidentally pressing the switch.
- After 30 minutes of continuous use, rest for more than 20 minutes, and then continue to work after cooling down. To prevent angle grinder from being damaged or injured by high temperature.